2012-11-08

My recent wine purchases 2.0

So, last time i did this post I wrote that I wanted to buy more wine from Burgundy, Bordeaux and California. I thought it would be fun now to see if I have been able to follow my plan. It sounds like it should be no problem, but it's actually a bit tricky. Because when you follow all releases and what all blogger and wine critics wright about, wines show up that I really feel I need to buy even though there not what I had planned on buying.

The wines I list are only the wines that are meant to be put away in my cellar. I buy wine all the time, but many of them are opened within a week after purchase. So here are my most recent wine purchases:
  • 2011 Weingut Keller Westhofener Kirchspiel Riesling Grosses Gewächs (3 btls)
  • 2005 Chateau La Fleur Petrus (3 btls)
  • 2007 Vieux Chateaux Certan La Gravette de Certan (4 btls)
  • 2010 Marquis d'Angerville Volnay 1er Cru Champans (3 btls)
All in all, I'm pretty happy with my recent purchases. 2 wines from Bordeaux, 1 from Germany and 1 from Burgundy. I'd like to buy more that 3-4 bottles of each wine, but these recent ones have been pretty expensive wines for my bank account, so I've had to moderate my self.





If you who read this have any wines i need to buy, please leave a comment. I appreciate any tips I can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment