2013-02-08

My recent wine purchases 3.0

So, now it's time for a new update on recent wines I have bought. These lists does not include daily drinkers that I buy for immediate consumption. Last time I did the list I had bught several Bordeaux's and some Burgundy. Since then I've been drinking alot of Burgundy from the 2009 and 2010 vintage, and I'm loving it. My wine purchases recently is a reflection of this.
  •  2010 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges 1er Cru les Vaucrains (4 btls)
  • 2009 Domaine Michel Lafarge Volnay 1er Cru Clos des ChĂȘnes (4 btls)
  • 2008 J.F. Mugnier Nuits St. Georges Clos des Fourches (5 btls)
  • 2010 Domaine Taupenot Merme Gevrey Chambertin (3 btls)
  • 2009 Chasse Spleen Blanc (3 btls)
I still feel the need to fill my celler with more Burgundy from 2009 and 2010. They are so good and will give me pleasure in many years to come. I'm also excited to try the Chasse Spleen Blanc. Have limited experience with white Bordeaux. I hope I can post a tasting note on that wine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment