2012-09-20

The Rookie Starts Blogging About Wine


I am nowhere even close to being a wine expert. I am just an amateur who got into wine about a year ago. Since then I've tried to drink more wine than before, but more importantly, I've tried to taste wines in a way that I've never done before. I will try to publish some of my notes on the wines I drink on this blog, and hopefully there will be 1 or 2 people out there who reads it.

Why would I do this when I know I have zero knowledge on wine? Do I have anything to tell the world that it doesn't know already? Nope. I'm just hoping that some will miraculously finds this blog and comment on how I write my notes and how I describe wine, because I want to learn more.

So sit back and enjoy the show - cause my blogging days are about to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment